As you meander down the long paved driveway this rendered beauty comes into view. Immersed in landscaped grounds and oriented to capture panoramic escarpment views of the Jamison Valley and Lincoln's Rock is this wonderful family home.
From the moment of entry the spectacular view from the rear becomes your focal point.The house has undergone some recent improvements and the attention to detail and quality on offer is amazing.
The fixtures and fittings throughout are of the highest standard and the home is elegantly appointed. From Baltic timber flooring to subtle down lighting, slim line roller blinds, and a host of other features that all merge together to provide a relaxed and contemporary feel. Few properties currently on the market will rival how well appointed and how well positioned this outstanding property is.
The flexible floor plan provides for 3 or 4 bedrooms or an additional living space if required. Some of the incredible features include:
- A range of Methven tapware.
- Solid American Hard Maple kitchen with pull out pantry shelves, CaesarStone counter tops, 900mm oven with 5 burner gas cooktop, stainless steel range hood.
- Elegantly appointed bathrooms with large shower recesses, classic Fossil stone tiling, underfloor heating, Stylish Italian Hatria wash basins, wall hung toilets with concealed cisterns, bidet.
- Rear double glazed stacker door providing seamless indoor/outdoor transition.
- Dado rails, soft neutral decor throughout.
- Slow combustion heater and gas heating, Rinnai Infinity hot water.
Inspection is strictly by appointment, we can guarantee you will be impressed by the wow factor on offer here.
4 beds 2 baths 2 car